Import Subscribers using a CSV File
Last Updated -
Your data needs to be in a CSV format prior to being imported. Refer to How to Create a CSV File guide.
- Click on Subscribers from your iRealty Home Page.
- Click on Import Subscribers in the left column.
- Choose the CSV file to be uploaded.
- Click on Next
- Check data in Step 2 to ensure data is being imported into correct fields. The data on the left (from your CSV file) should match with the iRealty option in the drop bar menu.
- Near the bottom of Step 4, assign your subscribers to a particular agent, or choose "Don't Assign to a Representative."
- In Step 5, assign the Subscribers to a group that already exists in iRealty, or create a new group. If you do not want the subscribers assigned to a group, skip this step.
- Click on the Import button to import the subscribers.
Did you find this article helpful?